WGU Washington Teachers College Licensure Programs
Change Lives with an Online Teaching Degree Program
WGU Washington offers challenging online teaching degree programs for both current and aspiring teachers. Because WGU Washington is a part of Western Governors University, a nonprofit, online university founded and supported by the governors of 19 U.S. states, you'll benefit from both superior online degree programs and lower tuition. WGU Washington’s programs are designed to produce highly competent teachers because our degrees are aligned specifically with state standards.
Online Teacher Licensure Programs
Explore the many online teaching degree options WGU Washington offers:
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Preparation, Elementary Education (K–8)
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Preparation, Mathematics (5–9 or 5–12)
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Preparation, Science (5–9 or 5–12)
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Preparation, Social Science (5–12)
- M.A. Teaching, Elementary Ed (K–8)
- M.A. Teaching, Mathematics (5–9
- M.A. Teaching, Science (5–9 or 5–12)
- M.A. Teaching, Social Science (5–12)
Through Western Governors University, WGU Washington’s online teaching degree programs are NCATE accredited. This prestigious accreditation, offered by the premier accrediting body for teacher preparation programs, shows that WGU Washington teaching program graduates have the subject matter expertise and teaching abilities required to help all students learn.
WGU Washington knows that learning to teach effectively requires in-classroom experience. That’s why all our programs leading to teacher licensure include a demonstration teaching component, which is a full-time, in-classroom experience completed under the supervision of a licensed educator.
Getting Licensed in Washington
Students who complete an online teacher licensure program at WGU Washington can apply directly for licensure in Washington.
Already a teacher? Click here for online master’s degree programs for certified teachers.